- Property Search
– I highly recommend Vivian for your real estate purchase. She was extremely knowledgeable about all aspects of our home purchase, and pursued all people and information we needed when questions arose. Also, Vivian has a team of people she uses for a complete real estate experience.
– Vivian is wonderful to work with! We have bought and sold homes with her. She keeps the process moving forward at all times by knowing the details, being efficient, and always anticipating the next step. Thanks so much Vivian! It was a pleasure!
– I have worked with Vivian on various transactions. She is extremely responsive, extremely knowledgable and very well connected in the geographic areas she covers to address any real estate related issues. I highly recommend Vivian
– Our experience with Vivian has been a joy. In both the purchasing of our new home and now the selling of our old home, Vivian has provided us with all the help and guidance we could have hoped for. She is in constant communication with us, returns all our calls promptly and clearly and positively explains the process and our options. Vivian is the best!
– I listed our house right before the holidays when viewings were slow but because Vivian’s marketing is so wide reaching and thorough we had showings and interest. She offered to have as many open houses as we wanted. She always called and gave me plenty of forewarning before showings, often a day or two. When we had offers I felt that she was my champion and supporter working toward the best offer. She negotiated for my interests. When I contacted her she responded quickly and my requests were always addressed. She was fun to work with, a very diligent worker and go-getter. Throughout the process I felt confident in her ability, her knowledge and her high values and ethics. I knew that she would sell our house because she had the most home sales in our area for very good reasons!
– Vivian is an excellent realtor who is very informative. She exercises great communication skills, is very knowledgeable of Calavera County. She’s well-versed in the legal aspects of real estate, and is very diligent in her work. Our transaction went smoothly. Thank you, Vivian! A+
– Vivian is a dream to work with! She was super knowledgeable about the Arnold are and totally anticipated our family’s wants and needs. When it came time to offer, Vivian advised us on a price that was immediately accepted. We had an accepted offer within a week of the property listing! One month later we closed and could not be any happier! I would recommend Vivian to anyone!
– Vivian is outstanding in her field. She is a professional in every way possible. She thoroughly understands what it takes to be for the best interest of the buyer and the seller
– I want to express my deep pleasure and gratitude to real estate agent Vivian Danielsen, who helped me in sell my home expediently. Vivian guided me through the entire process making it a smooth and stress-free experience. She is savvy, personable, and resourceful as well as knowledgeable of the market inside and out. To reiterate, I am nothing but pleased with Vivian and her expertise and I recommend her to everyone.market inside and out. To reiterate, I am nothing but pleased with Vivian and her expertise and I recommend her to everyone.
– It was a pleasure dealing with Vivian, she is the best real estate agent we have ever had. we have bought and sold many properties and she was the best agent we have dealt with BAR NONE. She is definitely a PROFESSIONAL. If you want a great agent she is the one.
– Vivian Danielsen was a delight to work with, very accomodating and very knowledgeable of the local market and real estate process. Thank you Vivian for helping me along my new journey! Karen, Angels Camp, CA
– Vivian was representing the seller when I met her. I chose to not get my own realtor because I felt she could balance her duties and represent us as buyers also. She did that and met all my expectations. I would be comfortable using her again in the future.
– Vivian’s knowledge and experience are outstanding. She deals wonderfully with people and knows just where to go to get things done. We were absentee owners, and even though we couldn’t always be at the sale property, we felt like she had our “backs.” She is a great communicator and pays attention to details (which we appreciated). Would not hesitate to have her represent us again!
– Vivian is very professional, good attention to detail, knows what needs to be done (and what does not) to make a property ready for sale, has excellent contacts with people that do property upgrade and repair work at reasonable rates, communicates well,meets commitments.
– Our experience with Vivian was excellent. She was helpful from the initial process of selecting a home through the entire purchase. She was efficient, knowledgeable, and patient. We faced some complications with insurance toward the end of escrow, and she helped us work through procedures with ease. She appreciates the foothill community and made us feel welcome to be a part of it. We would not only recommend Vivian to friends, but consider her a friendly resource if we have questions about our home or life in Angels Camp.
– Vivian is very thorough and very professional. She works hard to help you find what you want and need for a new house and just as hard to hlep you sell your house. She brings in a professional photographer and markets your place like crazy. She is very savvy about figuring out just what will work for you. She was easy to contact and always available even with our erratic schedules.
– Vivian was there for us every step of the way. As repairs were being done she double checked to make sure we were not double charged for items that different contractors were doing.
– We whole heartily recommend Vivian to anyone looking for an agent in the Angels Camp CA area. Her aggressive marketing program sold our home in a very difficult market. She was extremely responsive to our request and when issues did arise she not only gave up a detailed explanation of the issue she was prepared and gave up options to resolve them.
– My husband and I cannot heap enough praise upon Vivian. In February 2012, we started a search for the perfect vacation property in Calaveras County, and as we did not know a soul in the area, we found Vivian on a google search. After interviewing her, as well as a few other agents in the area by phone, we took a leap of faith and “hired” her as our agent. It could not have been a better decision! We found her to be relentlessly hardworking, patient, direct, kind and straightforward. She was more than willing to work within our somewhat long list of necessary criteria. She even went so far as scouring her own sources for listings – I believe on a daily basis – in order to allow us a “jump” on our competition to procure a house. Best of all, despite the fact that we live in Palo Alto (over 2 hours away) she made our search as painless as one could imagine it to be. We are so glad that we ended up with the perfect vacation home for us 5 months later – completely thanks to Vivian’s tireless, positive efforts. You cannot go wrong having Vivian Danielsen on your side.
– Vivian Danielsen comes highly recommended by all who know her – not only as a real estate agent, but as a wonderful and caring person as well. She is defined by ‘honesty and integrity’ and there is a sense of comfort when you know you have such a knowledgeable and competent professional looking out for your best interests. If an issue arises, her upbeat style is exactly what is needed to keep things moving forward. Always responsive to our needs and full of insights and feedback upon the ideas we ourselves suggest, Vivian was the perfect match for us.
– We highly recommend Vivian Danielsen to anyone, or to any couple, who is as fortunate enough as we were to profit and benefit from her extensive experience, warm personality and professional expertise..